REASONS TO INVEST IN INDIA
- By 2025 India’s construction market is expected to emerge as the 3rd largest in the world
- Construction activities contribute more than 10% of India’s GDP and are valued at over $126 billion
- $650 Billion will be required for urban infrastructure over the next 20 years
- An investment of $1 Trillion has been projected for the infrastructure sector until 2017, 40% of which is to be funded by the private sector. 45% of infrastructure investment will be funnelled into construction activity and 20% set to modernise the construction industry
The Big 5 Construct India is a focused B2B exhibition, bringing you closer to your key clients and prospects. We offer you customised sponsorship and exhibiting packages to suit your business needs. Get in touch with our sales team to know more about exhibiting at The Big 5 Construct India 2017.
Our Official Intelligence Partner, 6Wresearch created tailor-made reports for The Big 5 Construct India. These reports ensure our participants are up-to-date with the developments in the construction industry in India.
- The end of Five-Year Plans: All you need to know about this big policy change
- India to build diesel, gas pipelines to Bangladesh
- India's Longest Bridge In Final Stages Of Construction
- After Kolkata, Mumbai to be the second Indian city with underwater Metro tunnel
- L&T Construction Wins Rs. 2,170 Crore Orders
- Eight highways in Gujarat to be upgraded with an investment of Rs 12,000 crore: PM Modi
- SYL canal has to be constructed: Haryana CM Khattar