$7.34 BN has been earmarked for the Smart Cities Mission to develop 100 smart cities across the country
Contact our team to find out how you can captialise on this opportunity
Access the Indian construction market with The Big 5 Construct India
Recently India announced a record spending of 3.96 trillion rupees ($59 billion) to build and modernise its railways, airports and roads as Prime Minister Narendra Modi aims to upgrade the infrastructure, proving that India is becoming one of the most promising emerging construction markets. In fact, construction activities contribute more than 10% of India’s GDP and are valued at over $126 billion.
It is now high-time to invest in India. How do you access the market?
The Big 5 Construct India is your answer.
Celebrating its strong bonds to the market with its 5th edition, The Big 5 Construct India will give you access to the local market and provide you with the platform to place your brand at the forefront of the country’s emerging construction industry.
What's new in 2017?
- Support of the Ministry of Commerce
- Dedicated SMART CITIES zone
- Dedicated stone and marble sector zone
- Meetings programme to facilitate networking between exhibitors and buyers
- Annual conference hosted by the Builders Association of India (BAI) bringing together top developers and contractors
- Dedicated Architects conference hosted by The Indian Institute of Architects (IIA) and supported by the Council of Architecture (COA) with exclusive invites to their members
- Industry focused themes across the 3 days of certified workshops